The LI4278 takes 1-D bar code scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther. Workers can capture virtually any 1-D bar code ' including the typical bar codes that are printed on paper labels; electronic bar codes displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer that allows retailers to easily process loyalty cards, mobile coupons and more; and the high density (HD) bar codes commonly used in electronic component manufacturing. 100 percent UPC bar codes can be captured from near contact to over 30 in./76.2 cm away, while 200% UPC codes can be scanned at 55 in./139.7 cm away. Since bar codes can be captured at extreme angles, scanning is easier than ever, so workers spend less time maneuvering the scanner and more time on task. And an optional cradle that enables presentation mode gives your workers the flexibility to use the scanner in handheld and hands-free modes.
Symbol/Motorola LI4278 Brochure
- Scanner ONLY-NO Cables or accessories
- Scanning Distance: 1.0 to 30-inches
- Captures virtually all 1D barcodes on any surface including mobile phone displays
- Superior motion and angular tolerance
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Compatible with 123Scan2 and Remote Scanner Management (RSM)
- Withstands 100 consecutive drops to concrete at 5'
- Flexible mounting "" vertical or horizontal
- Provides better security, better performance, and energy management with Bluetooth 2.1
- Backward compatible with LS4278 cradles, cost-effective upgrade path
- 3 Year manufacturers warranty