The PD3000 is a 2-line 20-character pole display with data pass-through capabilities. Logic Controls' data pass-through process allows connection of multiple pole displays, cash drawers, printers and other devices to a single output port. In the pass-through mode, the PD3000 monitors the incoming data, then decides to display the data or pass it to the next down-stream device.
This model's bright VF characters are enhanced with an optical filter for better contrast and easier viewing. All standard PD3000 pole displays support moving sign advertisements during periods of inactivity with a single message download.
Logic Control PD3000 Pole Display Brochure
- Bright green fluorescent display
- Two-line display with 20 characters per line
- Intelligent serial pass-thru and parallel models available
- Available in many popular command sets
- Automatic message scrolling
- 5mm Green Vacuum Fluorescent
- 2x20 Characters
- Logic Controls Command Set
- Mounting Plate
- Five adjustable viewing angles